Wednesday 16 April 2014

Flax-rock

                                                                           Flax-rock

I rushed up to dad holding my hands on the wall. I was first up doing the dark tunnel one!  
 he said you can get started now. I started climbing than I looked down it didn't feel like I had done much. but when it came to looking down it wasn't much fun.
 Because I am very scared of heights.  when I came up a bit more I saw a tunnel that went in the wall but I didn't get up to that bit. there was no way I could. But I really wanted to.
 any way so I came down and dropped what one should I do next I thought to myself.
 dad got to hot in the tunnel one so he swooped over with the other helper. and said what one do you want to do next Tessa. there was heaps of walls to do it on so I had lots of choices. I Said the hard one over there dad. so he buckled me up and got ready to go. I said to dad are you ready, he said go for gold. so I started climbing it was much easier than the other one. I asked for help a bit but not much I had got to the top in the end and I didn't try my hardest. so at least I did one full one. than I heard Mr Ford say 1 more minute guys. so I sat down thinking about what I was going to do today after rock climbing. than It was time to leave so I said goodbye and got in the car to drive back to school. than me and dad set off.

2 comments:

  1. Ro Hollway (Tessa's mum)6 May 2014 at 01:11

    A very descriptive story Tessa, sounds like it was a heap of fun!! a great experience testing your confidence and decision making as you navigate the tall rock wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done tessa that sounds very interesting and fun

    ReplyDelete