Monday 18 May 2015

Thank you letter

Dear Karl

Thank you for being our group supervisor for Masterchef. It was great to see everybody working as a team and showing heaps of teamwork in what we made. Also the bread fingers was a great ending idea. It made us win more points and they were really yummy things I had never tried before.

It was really fun going for walks such as seeing glow worms and the wetas in the caves. Another thing I noticed was that I have never been so interested in nature. Also seeing the waterfalls was really different. I didn't know we would see that.

I really appreciated you coming to camp because you encouraged me to get over some of the obstacles in the Confidence Course. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have got over them.

So thank you again for everything you did on camp. I really enjoyed all of the activities we did, I hope you had a great time too.


From Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment